What Information Does Inscribemag Gather about You?
- Information You Voluntarily Submit: Inscribemag may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. E.g., you may voluntarily submit information to the website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
- Automatically-Collected Information: Inscribemag automatically collects certain information about you and the device with which you access the website. E.g., when you use the website, we may log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring websites, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the site, such as links clicked.
How Does Inscribemag Use Your Information?
- To send you marketing or promotional communications. We provide our users with a choice as to whether they would like to receive marketing or promotional communications. Users may opt out at any time from receiving these communications.
- To operate and maintain the website.
- To track and measure advertising on the website.
Inscribemag follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Inscribemag also uses Google Analytics to compile usage statistics. This service is provided by Google, Inc.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Inscribemag uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Third-party Ad Servers
Advertising is one of Inscribemag’s revenue streams. Therefore, we display advertisements on some of our services (e.g., on certain web pages or in emails).
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found on the browsers’ respective websites.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Inscribemag participates in affiliate marketing programs, which is done by embedding tracking links in the website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
Communication Between Inscribemag and You
If you send Inscribemag a message via email or web form, this message can be stored to process it, to compile statistical information, to improve our services and support, or to get in touch with you.
How Can You Access or Change Your Information?
You may opt-out from use of your personally identifiable information collected online for the purpose of sending such marketing or promotional communications at any time by following the unsubscribe instruction contained within each of the newsletters or promotional communications you receive.